M Y_O N L I N E_D I A R Y


ENTRY ABOUT FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

# 115 ---> SATU MURID,SATU SUKAN, SATU MALAYSIA and MERENTAS DESA

Hai......today I wanna to tell youoll about  what activities in 
my school SMK.CONVENT *tanjung bendahara* 
ceh speaking ,,hahhahah
tak pa,,tak pa......kita cuba kn ^_^

our teacher will give prize for winner 6ber 1 tooo 15
although i did'nt get either of the 6ber but
i'm very excited bcoz in this race i've got 6ber 18....hahaha
S O S O S Oooooooo  embrassing......
eventhough i did'nt get medals or cetifacate
i did'nt care bcoz next year i'll do the best..................hakhakhak

SATRIA got 80 marks..so we're 6ber 3.....
SAGA got 85 marks,,,,,*winner*
but ISWARA got 6ber 1 in KEJOHANAN BALAPAN DAN PADANG......

All of uz ran from school about  4.4 km...
urgh....so tired.....andddddddd
i don't know what 2 say.....
all of uz in this world know how we feel when
we ran about 4 to 6 km.....hhahahhaha

if  diligent ( rajin)
I will put the map
in my blog.......


B Y E B Y E......


hai.....
this is the map that I've promise 2 u all


Klik Sini

0 comment[s] | fly up